Dear couples, I’m so happy you’re taking a stand for your sexual fulfillment. I’m currently on sabbatical and am not taking new clients. If you’d like a taste of what I offer and feel comfortable with self-paced, independent study use the link below to register for my online course.
Level 1: 30 Days to Sex Women Love as Much as Men Do
End power struggles. Reignite your desire.
“In the past, there was a silent expectation around sex. I thought I was broken because I didn’t want to do it… what was wrong with me? Bez changed everything. Now I have sex because I love it.” —Megan
- Your partner is always asking for sex and it’s a turn-off.
- You worry there’s something wrong with you.
- It’s hard for you to receive (during sex, you think about your to-do list)
- You’ve forgotten why you’d want to have sex or what feels good about it.
- You feel relieved when sex is over because you’ve done your “job” for the week and can finally relax.
- Your full-out desire and sexual expression
- Sexual pleasure that feels so good you want more of it
- Deep intimacy and to fall in love all over again
- A partner whose eager to give you everything you want
- Confidence and ownership of your sexuality as a woman
- The sex we learned about in middle school doesn’t work for women or provide a lifetime of fulfillment.
Your sex drive isn’t gone. Don’t give up. Instead—upgrade.
- Your libido will come alive.
- Feel inspired and more confident in your sexual expression.
- Want as much if not more sex than your parter does—because sex feels great for YOU.
End power struggles. Reignite your desire.
“My wife and I have done many courses related to couples and intimacy: Hendricks, David Deida, OneTaste, plus lots of books by various authors. Bez’s course has been, for us, the most effective.” —Matt
- You’re not having as much sex as you want with your partner.
- Your sex life is stagnant—it’s not terrible, but not great.
- Your partner doesn’t enjoy sex as much as you do.
- You’re constantly being rejected when you ask for sex—so you walk on eggshells and try to “do it right.”
- You’re stuck in your head during sex. You feel inhibited and worried you’re going to hurt her.
- You’re having sex on a “schedule.” You’re getting sex, but it’s not the connected, dynamic experience you know is possible.
- To know how to blow her mind and body.
- Sex that’s mutually fulfilling—she’ll ask YOU for more of it.
- To feel confident and have fun with sex.
- To understand how her body and desire work so you can give her a unique experience.
- For your partner to trust you, respect you, and feel safe to go wild with you sexually.
- Discovery, adventure, and variety in your sex life.
- The kind of sex you fantasize about—only in real life, with your partner.
- Learn how her body really works and she’ll open up to you again.
Stop walking on egg shells and start having fun.
- You can be that hot guy she swoons over.
- After couples work with me she consistently wants as much, if not more, sex than he does.
WHAT OTHER COUPLES SAY
Coach and Teacher, meganclemens.com
Before I thought I had to trust him, and that he had better do everything right to prove I could trust him. Now I trust myself. I trust my desire.”
Those patterns have untangled, and now our love-making is more frequent, passionate, and creative.”
Head of Sales
Men, the kind of sex you fantasize about—you can have that with your wife. If you want to please her, get started with this training!”
Actress and Mother of 4
Conscious Leadership Coach, grace-clayton.com
“It was hard to admit that something was amiss in sex, even though I knew it wasn’t what it could be. But changing our dynamic took a third party—and Bez is great. I trust her completely.
You think this is going to ruin the little bit of sex you are having—even if the sex isn’t that great. But that is not what happened for us. My wife and I have made incredible discoveries together. We plan to repeat the training, and keep going.”
WHAT DO WE GET WITH THE TRAINING?
- Make sense of your life-long sexual struggles
- Get tested solutions that work for women and feel better for everyone
- Try a new revolutionary framework for sex that liberates your libido and unleashes deeper intimacy
- 30 days of unique, expertly crafted sexual research projects
- Research is always 20 minutes, and ranges in content and intensity.
- Some days, you won’t even touch each other. Others, you’ll engage in specific, exploratory sexual contact.
- Sexual revival in 20 minutes per day.
- Build a new habit and change how you have sex permanently.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHO IS IT BEST FOR?
- A shared desire for greater sexual fulfillment.
- A willingness to experiment and learn with your partner.
- Dedication to 20-minutes of sexual research for 30 days.
Level 1 is open to couples of all genders and relationship styles. It’s best suited for women and their partners.
WHAT’S THE TUITION?
Level 1: Economy
- Upgraded Sex Ed Modules
- 30 days of Sexual Research
- Self-study at your own pace
HOW DO WE SIGN UP?
WHAT IF WE HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
BETTER SEX IN 30 DAYS
If you’re stuck in the power struggle of “he wants more sex than she does,” this program is for you.
I easily and expertly guide you towards sex that feels better for women—and is more fulfilling for everybody.
“When women and couples go through Level 1, their sex lives change—forever. Life-long sexual struggles dissolve and are replaced by joy, confidence, and pleasure. This is unlike any other training out there—and it WORKS.“