The world is our oyster. When women join together, we inspire each other to reclaim our radical fulfillment in sex, relationships, and our lives.
- Has your sex life and passion stalled out lately—or do you yearn for something more?
- Do you want to connect with other women about our unique woman-centered experiences of sexual fulfillment?
- Have you ever worried there’s something wrong with you or your body when it comes to sex?
- Would you like to get out of the rut and instead feel turned on, confident, and powerful?
- Do you want to know what you want and be the author of your sexual expression?
Yes? Then this group is for YOU!
- Weekly group coaching calls facilitated by Bez
- Personalized weekly explorations
- Complete access to Bez’s online materials for women, including: • Videos • E-books • Worksheets & at-home exercises
- Access to our exclusive Facebook page to stay connected, support each other, and get your questions answered between calls
- 1 30-minute individual coaching session with Bez
Embrace your sexual design
How would your life be different if you felt sexually fulfilled? How would you relationships be different?
Here’s what women say:
- I feel more confident
- I am glowing!
- I blush around my partner again
- I feel more confident about who I am
- I relax during sex and enjoy sex for ME—not just for him
Stop repeating the same painful sexual patterns
Our bodies KNOW what feels good and what doesn’t—however, most of us have learned to ignore our bodies’ sexual needs and desires and deemed them inconvenient or “too much.” Discover how to use those tiny moments of “this doesn’t feel quite right” to have the relationships and the sex you really want.
Step into a fresh, new framework of sex for YOUR body
There’s nothing wrong with your body OR your relationship. The way most of us have learned to have sex simply doesn’t produce radical fulfillment or enjoyment in women’s bodies. Retire the old rules of sex that are limiting your pleasure, and step into a fresh, new framework of sex that feels amazing for YOUR body.
Talk openly about sex with other women
You’re not alone! Share you story, get and give support, and connect with other women who want to live turned on, confident, and able to have what they want. The community aspect of group work is a valuable and transformative experience for women. Join us!
Why work with Bez?
Bez Stone developed “Sex that Inspires You” because the results being offered by typical sex advice didn’t inspire her. She didn’t want OK sex—she wanted radical fulfillment. Over the last 5 years, Bez has helped thousands of women and couples feel turned on, inspired, and sexually connected.
Coach and Teacher, meganclemens.com
“In the past, there was a silent expectation that my partner wanted sexual attention from me. I thought I was broken because I didn’t want to have sex—what was wrong with me? My sex drive went away. I didn’t enjoy sex even when we were having it, but I at least felt like a good wife because I had done what I was supposed to do. Bez taught me how to have sex FOR ME, and now I want more sex than my husband does!”
Our next group starts mid-February
Want to learn more? Ready to register?
Sex for YOUR BodyWomen's Group
- Weekly group coaching calls
- Videos • E-books • Worksheets & at-home exercises
- Exclusive Facebook group
- One 30-minute individual coaching session