What is your sexual history?
Ask your partner the following questions out loud.
- You can follow in order, or jump around based on your curiousity.
- Ask as many questions as you can in 20 minutes.
- Build trust and intimacy by simply listening without judging or reacting.
Answer the questions out loud and as honestly as you are willing.
- Honesty, even when it’s vulnerable, builds trust and intimacy.
- For the sake of time, make your answers complete yet concise.
If you encounter emotions as you share or hear sexual history, allow them to occur & keep going.
- First crush
- First time someone else touched your genitals
- First sexual intercourse
- First time climaxing
Have you ever had…
- A sexual or romantic experience with your non-preferred gender?
- A threesome or more?
- Bondage, domination, or other kinky play?
- An experience of masturbating while watching porn?
- An experience of masturbating in front of another person?
- A sexual or romantic experience with an animal?
Have you ever…
- Had sex when you were not properly aroused or lubricated?
- Had trouble saying “no” when you wanted to?
- Had trouble saying “yes” when you wanted to?
- Been forced to have sex when you didn’t want to, or been raped?
- Not been having as much sex you really wanted to be having?
- Felt ashamed of your sexual desires?
Describe you best experience of
- “Making love”